Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, or if you have any questions, complaints, or other concerns relating to this website, please contact email@example.com
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your Account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, or assign your account or files from your account to others. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to us upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
RIGHTS & OWNERSHIP
- These files and services contains content owned by Louise Mc Cauley. You will not remove, alter, conceal, reproduce, modify, adapt, or otherwise exploit the provided Content.
This Refund and Returns Policy applies for all products purchased through the online checkout. You will be sent confirmation of the sales contract via email promptly after the conclusion of the contract.
- SERVICES: Louise Mc Cauley cannot exchange or refund any service based products due to the individuality of the service.
- PHYSICAL PRODUCTS: Louise Mc Cauley cannot exchange or refund any physical products due to hygiene reasons.
- RETURNS FROM THE POSTAL SERVICE: If your order is returned to us due to non-delivery or incorrect address, it will be automatically cancelled and refunded and you will need to create another order again. You will not be refunded for the postage as we have incurred the cost sending you the order.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which form part of our Terms and Conditions.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
You also agree:
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make.
WE DO NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIES - YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IS KEY TO US.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information. Information you provide us directly:
- Your email address, first name and last name when you create an account upon checkout
- Communications between you and Louise Mc Cauley. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
- Your email and password are private and not available to the public.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by email@example.com
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.